Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Hydrangea in the Mix and a Source of Frames

 


Acrylic 6x6” on a panel

Framed in a Verona mottled gold 1 1/4” with a 2” white linen matt 

If you are an artist looking to frame your paintings, the search is sometimes fruitful and sometimes it is frustrating. Even if you’re a customer wanting one frame sometimes it’s hard to find the perfect one in your price range. I have ordered six of these frames to fit 6 x 6“ panels and I am very pleased with how they look. I want to share my source in case you need a frame.  I ordered from  Franken Frames. www.frankenframes.com. Instead of going to the website and trying to order with my small knowledge of what frames pair with which linen liner, I picked out one that I thought would look right then I emailed and asked  to give me a quote before I proceeded to order. (Info@frankenframes.com) It worked out very well in this situation. 

Do you have a favorite place to buy frames? If you do I would love to know in the comments 

This painting is available at https://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/nancy-standlee/hydrangea-in-the-mix-22025/1021926

Thanks for sharing my blog and thanks to a reader who purchased my first post, Out of the Blue”


Nancy

No comments: