Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sandi D'Alessando Workshop Part 2 ~ Texas Daily Painter Nancy Standlee

"The Dressing Room"
16" x 20"
Acrylic and collage on gessoed foam core

This has been a busy workshop schedule with Liz Hill, Lana Grow, Fealing Lin, and now Sandi D'Alessandro and a daughter's wedding on Saturday, Nov. 7 at a Burleson winery. The wedding was still very much on my mind when we came to the project with the foam core and I remembered the dressing room area with curling irons, girls in stages of dress, and wine and I painted and collaged some of the memories.

Here is a slide show of some of Sandi's work and student's work and the disclaimer. Some of the student's work was very abstract and when you're snapping photos quickly I may not have them turned correctly and some were taken in an overhead mirror and the image may be reversed and I didn't include names of the artists. (Mouse over for captions in the beginning)



Please visit my website and comment on my blog.
Find me on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

BLOG.............Nancy Standlee Art Blog

WEB SITE ........Nancy Standlee

WEB SITE ........Canvas By Canvas


Other blogs where I post:

Daily Painters of Texas

Daily Abstract Painters Gallery

Daily Painters Marketplace


TEXAS CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONIST FINE ART DAILY PAINTER
NANCY STANDLEE ARLINGTON, TEXAS ART FOR SALE

Contact: NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

No comments: