Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Torn Paper Collage Painting with Hand Painted Papers,Yes, Coffee 13074, Day 3, 30 Paintings in 30 Days September 2013 Leslie Saeta Challenge by Texas Collage Artist Nancy Standlee

Yes Coffee 13074
12"x12"x1 1.5" depth gallery wrapped canvas

This is day 3 of the Leslie Saeta painting challenge, 30 paintings in 30 days in September, 2013 and I have done two companion pieces. This one of coffee and one I will post tomorrow of tea. These are examples I will be using in a future ArtByte available at Daily Paintworks, explaining my process of collage. The colors are using complements of blue and orange with hand painted papers and some papers of maps, homework, notes, song books, and dictionary pages. The Daily Paintworks site has byte-sized affordable art tutorials HERE. Mine is not there yet but I'm typing as fast as I can. Watch for the announcement. 

 The sides are all different with painted papers and text and wrap around to the back side.



Original fine art and affordable prints can be found at:
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/NancyStandlee/
                           http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/nancy-standlee.html
Order personalized checks, side tear checks, checkbook covers and address labels with a choice of 20 of my paintings on them.



Texas Daily Painter, Torn Paper Collage Painting, small paper painting, square format, coffee cup collage, painted paper collage, mixed media art,  Artists of Texas, Nancy Standlee Fine Art, Daily Paintworks, Pinterest, Canvas by Canvas, gallery wrapped canvas, Square Painting, Check Advantage, Leslie Saeta 30/30 challenge, 30 paintings in 30 days,

6 comments:

Linda Popple said...

Looks great! Looking forward to your tutorial! Keep typing! :-)

Patricia Awapara said...

Nancy, I enjoy your pieces very much! I tried a couple of collages, but looking at yours makes me want to do more!! :D

Fannie said...

Another great piece, Nancy. Thanks for sharing. Hugs.

joanieART said...

As always, Nancy, your work is always so cheerful and fun! Lovely piece.

Pam Schoessow said...

Love the colors. This just speaks to me. Love it.
Wish I was close enough to take a workshop with you.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

This one is so wonderful with great colors and design.
Always a pleasure to visit.