Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"Green Apples" ~ Acrylic Still Life Painting on Ampersand Gessobord ~ by Texas Daily Painter Nancy Standlee


"Green Apples"
9 x 12 Acrylic Still Life Painting on Ampersand Gessobord, cradled 2" deep

SOLD to a Joshua, TX art collector.

I really enjoyed painting this small still life and have kept it nearby in the kitchen but it's on the way to a new home after a little varnish. After several workshops, I'll be home for a few weeks and hope to paint another study from one of the exercises that inspired this painting discussed on this post HERE.

BLOG................http://NancyStandlee.blogspot.com

WEBSITE..........http://NancyStandlee.com

WEBSITE..........http://CanvasbyCanvas.com

PAINTED PAPER COLLAGE PAINTINGS ~ TORN PAPER PAINTINGS ~ WATERMEDIA ~
COLLAGE ART ~ MIXED MEDIA TEXTURED ABSTRACT PAINTING ~ TORN PAPER COLLAGE
~ TEXAS DAILY PAINTER
~ NANCY STANDLEE CONTEMPORARY ART ~ GREEN APPLE ACRYLIC STILL LIFE
~






6 comments:

Eva said...

This is one of my favorites and I can understand why it sold. Congratulations!

Nancy Standlee said...

Eva, thanks and it is one of mine also.

Kathleen Barnes said...

Amazing color..working my way through Burridge's book now...Got the color wheel, too. Now I just need a few more colors and I will be offf and painting. I am putting my hearts desire to attend one of his workshops out into the universe....I would so love to watch him paint!

Nancy Standlee said...

Paintdiva...this is a Bob Burridge quote that I wrote on the front page of my planner, "Decide what you want and make it happen".

HeartFire said...

Nancy, Oh such FABulous colors, I love this piece... who knew apples could be so scrumptious?
Delorse

Nancy Standlee said...

Now, D. if I do it ever again?