Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Friday, November 23, 2012

Nancy Medina Flower Oil Workshop, "Sunflower Friday" , Betz Gallery, Houston, Torn Paper Collages by Nancy Standlee, Texas Artist

 Sunflower Friday, 12145
14x11 Oil still life on canvas board

For Sale on my Daily Paintworks HERE.

Was it only last Friday that I was in the Winter Flowers in Oil workshop with Nancy Medina? I felt so much lighter then. In fact after eating dressing, pecan and chocolate pie and tastes of candy, etc. I dreamed last night as a lady was weighing me she said "You don't look like you weight 300 pounds!". 
Here we are, Nancy and Nancy (our lighter selves) pre-Thanksgiving photo.Those are her florals behind us, not mine..(wish) I'm the one in red sitting close so maybe some of that painting knowledge will rub off.

Betz Art Gallery in Houston has moved and had a grand opening with their 12x12 show. I have 3 collage pieces in the show. So if you're in the area these collages can be viewed until December 1, 2012.



TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL STILL LIFE,  ARTISTS OF TEXAS BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE , FINE ART,  DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, BETZ ART GALLERY, HOUSTON, TX, TORN PAPER COLLAGE, HAND PAINTED PAPER COLLAGE, NANCY MEDINA OIL WORKSHOP

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Nathaly said...

J'aime les couleurs..très jolie!!

Unknown said...

LOL Nancy - I gained 5 pounds over Thanksgiving, how did you know!!!