Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Small Figurative Oil Painting, Seated Figure with Hat, 12044, by Texas Daily Painter Nancy Standlee

Seated Figure with Hat
Oil Painting 8x6 on canvas panel

This painting was begun in plein air in Tucson and finished in my studio yesterday and it's available from my gallery at Daily Paintworks HERE.

I belong to a collaborative painting group, Canvas by Canvas, and we are preparing for a group show at the Old Post Office Museum in Graham Texas in April and May. This is one of our completed paintings where each member paints one square. Each artist will also have some of our individual work hanging and I plan to take some of the new figurative oils. I hope that you will visit if you are in the area.

"Wine on the Vine" 30x30 on canvas squares


TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL FIGURATIVE PAINTING,  ARTISTS OF TEXAS BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE , FINE ART,  DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST.

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments: