Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Totally Random, updated, 12064, Acrylic Textured Abstract Painting by Texas Daily Painter Nancy Standlee

Totally Random, 12064
formerly 12005
30x24 abstract acrylic with a Venetian Plaster underpainting

I took this over the top colorful abstract to the Carolyn Riegelman workshop last week and with some coaxing worked on calming some of the intense colors by putting in more neutrals. I hope you like the update.
The old painting below:

My collages are on display at the FWCAC HERE. I found out this week that I've sold 2 more, making that 4 collages sold. Today I've been painting and designing more collage papers and getting a demo/lecture for the May 14 meeting at the LGAA in Granbury, TX.
Also, I have two paintings at the Design on Wine show at the Shanley House Gallery in Granbury and a palette knife painting below in the gift shop. One similar sold in the Wine Walk auction last week.
 Palette Knife painting in the Shanley House Gallery gift shop.

Feed the Birds SOLD

Dena's Daisy SOLD

Exhibit of Canvas by Canvas paintings and each artist's individual paintings are still on display at the Old Post Office Museum and Art Center in Graham TX. Call for hours open. I have about 30 plus paintings on display.

CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT ACRYLIC PAINTING, PAINTINGS FOR SALE, DAILY PAINTWORKS, FIGURATIVE PAINTING. MIXED MEDIA FIGURATIVE ABSTRACT, TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, ACRYLIC MIXED MEDIA TEXTURED ABSTRACT PAINTING, FORT WORTH COMMUNITY ARTS CENTER. ARTISTS OF TEXAS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, NANCY STANDLEE ART, DAILY PAINTERS ABSTRACT GALLERY, PINTEREST, OLD POST OFFICE MUSEUM AND ART CENTER, GRAHAM, TX

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Connie Michael said...

Looks great, Nancy. The neutrals really made a difference. Love the bold colors.

Vickie said...

Congrats on your sells, tho I am not surprised at all. They are all so wonderful!
I have so enjoyed following your journey Nancy. You just amazes me with each piece you do and inspire me to keep trying harder to reach my goals. Hugs Vickie

Nancy Standlee said...

Thanks Connie.. and you were the holdout on the bold colors. Glad you approve. and Vickie thanks for following my blog and your words of encouragement.