Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday Synchronicity

$100.00 in the FWCAC Show during December.
11” x 7.5”
acrylic on watercolor paper
unframed, no mat
I had not planned to post today but a little Saturday Synchronicity intervened. Today I’ve joined a group of 149 painters, Daily Painters Marketplace, who are interested in sharing their art. Talented groups of artist’s band together to share their love of art and develop a market for sales. If this is a new concept to you, Google “daily painting” and you will be amazed to find 86,000 results. Will our works be found? We hope so and we hope you will subscribe to our daily painting email feed. If life gets in the way, as life is prone to do, I may not post daily but daily is the goal. If I’m not actively posting, be sure I’ll be planning the next post. Today I did have a mysterious lady waiting for the synchronicity. And daily I agree with Georges Braque “With age, art and life become one”.

2 comments:

Connie Michael said...

Using word association, when I look at this painting I think: undercover, stealth, espionage. Wouldn't this make a great book cover for a thriller?

Connie

Todd Camplin said...

Have you seen the Bay Area Figurative Movement artists. Here is a list of artists for that movement: Elmer Bischoff, Adelie landis Bischoff, Joan Brown, William Henry Brown, Theophilus Brown, Ann Hogle, Eleanor Kent, Bruce McGaw, Manuel Neri, Nathan Oliveira, Joe Oddo, Clayton Pinkerton, Hassel Smith, James Weeks, Paul Wonner.

I think it is important to look at other artists that are doing simular things.