Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Thursday, September 8, 2022

“Out of the Blue”

“ Out of the Blue”

22015, 8x8” 1 1/2” gallery wrapped canvas, acrylic

It looks like the title of this painting  is a good title for the blog post as I have been absent from posting for months, years? In fact it looks like the last post was in November 2015. There are several reasons, maybe I’ll mention them later but today the sun is shining and I am back with new work to share. I’ve started posting again on Daily Paintworks, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. I don’t know if I have any readers left but I will continue for a few posts and check out the water. 
This blog will continue to be about art adventures, workshops and tips  but the change is the workshops will  be closer to home with not so much traveling as in October I’ll celebrate my 87th birthday. That’s all for now and I hope to hear from you if you have read this.  Thank you Nancy 

No comments: