Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Free Art Listing ~ Robert Genn ~ 'Diadem' Figurative Acrylic ~ by Nancy Standlee


'DIADEM'

24 x 18 in.
Original and Giclee available

Contact the artist: Nancy Standlee


Artists, if you're interested in getting a free online art listing that will help you to be found online and will show up in the top 5 search engine results send a brief statement, your web sites, and small resolution jpeg to rgenn@saraphina.com.

I did and you can check out my free listing here: http://artists.robertgenn.com/artist/5157/
I've placed the Robert Genn logo on my blog and click on it to receive his twice weekly newsletters.

Nancy Standlee
a Texas Daily Painter &
member of Canvas by Canvas
Texas Collaborative Artists

Website Nancy Standlee
Website Canvas by Canvas
Website Artists of Texas.org
Blog Nancy Standlee Art
Blog Daily Painters of Texas
Blog Daily Painters Abstract
Blog Daily Painters Marketplace
Blog Artist Food Network
Blog Canvas by Canvas


SUBSCRIBE to my NEW PAINTINGS posts by FeedBlitz. Just add
your email address HERE top right, below profile.


ARLINGTON TEXAS ~ ARTIST NANCY STANDLEE ~ DAILY PAINTER ~
CONTEMPORARY ~ WATERCOLOR ~ ACRYLIC ~ COLLAGE ~ GOUACHE
ABSTRACT ~ EXPRESSIONIST ~ ART FOR SALE
~ FIGURATIVE



5 comments:

Ginny Stiles said...

Thanks Nancy. I am a long-time reader of Genn and a quoter of his writings! But I had not thought of listing on his site. I will give it some thought. I've commented several times and had art work posted on his click backs along with my comments. It's a very nice idea as he is well known and well read. Thanks for sharing this with everyone. What does Diadem mean? She's a lovely lady!

Nancy Standlee said...

Hi, Ginny. It takes a while for the information to appear on his site. Diadem has to do with a crown or headband of dignity and I felt like her hair could be her crown or maybe it wasn't hair but a floral headband..take you choice.. and she looks dignified.

Unknown said...

Hi Nancy, just wanted to say hello and that I love your latest post at the daily painters abstract gallery...
greetings from paris
Andrea

Nancy Standlee said...

Andrea, thank you for the comments and visit to my blog and greetings to you in lovely Paris... (I've never been there) from Texas.

Connie Michael said...

Looks great, Nancy. Can't wait to see it all put together.