Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Golden Days 13031, Flowers Still Life, Acrylic on Watercolor Paper. Imagekind Prints by Contemporary Texas Artist Nancy Standlee

Golden Days 13031 SOLD
15x11 in.
Acrylic on Watercolor Paper, 140 lb.
SOLD 2/10/2013 to a Colorado art collector
This painting is available at my online gallery at Daily Paintworks

Life after the 30/30 January challenge has been one of attempted catch up and revamping. Thank you for still following this blog and hanging in with all those blog posts each day in your inbox. In fact, I haven't painted one painting this week and Golden Days is an older work on watercolor paper with acrylic. It is not as fragile as a watercolor and would not have to be under glass. I did manage to paint one color chart that will be for a later post. I love to experiment with bold and expressive color. 

Imagekind:
I've started a print/poster gallery of some of my work at Imagekind and Imagekind offers prints and posters from international artists in affordable reproductions and sizes. My gallery is at http://nancystandlee.imagekind.com

My Blog and Website:
As you might have noticed this blog has been updated and I'm coordinating it with my Facebook page and my website; however, the website nancystandlee dot com is not active yet but the process has started. You can view my website here at http://nancystandlee.weebly.com/ . If you haven't, please follow the Facebook Icon on the top right where it says "Like My Page". Thank you in advance.

CONTEMPORARY IMPRESSIONIST ACRYLIC PAINTING, PAINTINGS FOR SALE, DAILY PAINTWORKS, STILL LIFE PAINTING. FLORAL STILL LIFE, TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, FLOWER BOUQUET PAINTING, . ARTISTS OF TEXAS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, NANCY STANDLEE ART, IMAGEKIND, PINTEREST

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments: