Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Calypso Dancer Series #10 of 10 ~ StatCounter ~ Daily Painting


7.5" x 5.5" image
Acrylic on 140 lb. watercolor paper
The Calypso series #10

The Dancer will be the last one in the series and then on to a new project. This is the only horizontal piece in the series and she reminds me a dancer surrounded by long swirling scarves. And congratulations to the art collector in Austin, Tx. who purchased 2 of my favorites from the series. Thank you.
If you’re new to blogging as I am, I love the
StatCounter, a free reliable program that shows visitor counts to your site. Basically, it will let you know if there is anyone out there in the Blogosphere that ever looks at your created posts. Oh, yes, and that reminds me, we love comments to our posts. That is available directly below the post, close by the white envelope and sometimes it may say 0 comments or if we've done a favorite, it could say 4 or 25 comments.
How to add
StatCounter:
*Register an account
*Create a project
*Insert the code on your website
*Analyse your stats

How to add the HTML code from StatCounter to Blogger:
Dashboard/Template/Page Elements/
Add a Page Element/ HTML/Java Script/
Add HTML from StatCounter/Save

Now email your best friends and your relatives about your blog regarding the black sheep in the family, and watch your little counter climb. Hope it works for you.

Other blogs I post to:
http://artistfoodnetwork.blogspot.com/
http://canvasbycanvas.blogspot.com/
http://marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com/

TO PURCHASE PAINTINGS: Go to Paypal on
http://nancystandlee.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

Connie Michael said...

She's so feminine and graceful. Wonderful series, Nancy.

Margie Whittington said...

This one looks like an elegant lady, Nancy. I can't wait to see all of them together.
Margie

Mrlucky2041 said...

I have some Calypso Dancer paintings myself and I wonder about their origin. My mother and father had them for years hanging on the wall and I don’t know where they got them. I have taken a picture of them and a close up of the artists signature and would like to send it somewhere to find out if anyone recognizes it. Please respond.

Doug

Mrlucky2041 said...

I have some Calypso Dancer paintings myself and I wonder about their origin. My mother and father had them for years hanging on the wall and I don’t know where they got them. I have taken a picture of them and a close up of the artists signature and would like to send it somewhere to find out if anyone recognizes it. Please respond.

Doug

Nancy Standlee said...

Doug, I can't help you with that one but you might try googling the artists signature for starters - Or you might try a nearby museum or art gallery.

Unknown said...

You do beautiful work. I love this one. Thank you for sharing.