Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Polka Dot Dates ~ FaceBook ~

Sassy Shoes Series

6" x 6" Acrylic on canvas

$40.00

This painting is available from Canvas by Canvas, a collaborative group, I belong to. There are many benefits of being a member and one is becoming really good friends with 11 people, and it's my feeling you just can't have too many friends. One member, Cindy Yandell, has made a great post on telling about how we work, in the Canvas by Canvas, LLC - Our First Birthday.

This friendship connection topic took me to Technorati to do a search on FaceBook and it's popularity. I found 346,856 blog posts listed when I searched for FaceBook and I looked at several them. I thought this one was particularly interesting at Southeast VC. Jason Caplain has given some surprising statistics. I tried to sign up but so far haven't gotten my confirmation. When you sign up you choose between College/graduate school, At a company, In high school, or None of the Above and your email address and they will send you a confirmation. (I chose None of the Above since they didn't list a 70 or above category) About 3 hours later, my invitation hasn't appeared in my inbox. I looked in my Spam folder and the only thing there was more emails to consider enhancing anatomy that I don't even have. In their Q&A section they give specifics to send an email in regard of your confirmation. I've sent 2 that the Barracuda Spam Firewall has fired back to me. Ok, I give for today and I'll stick with my Canvas by Canvas group.

No comments: