Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Heddon Musky Night ~ Radiant Charmer Lure ~ by Nancy Standlee

$40.00
6" x 6"
For purchases go to Canvas by Canvas.
This is an antique fishing lure and I've discovered these can sell for thousands of dollars. When we began this project, I was fishing fly and lure information deficient. I had no idea what paraphernalia a fishing enthusiast might use since my last fishing experience involved a cork and a cane pole or maybe a small red and white plastic bobble cork. Now I think I can tell the difference between a fly and a lure but that is about all with the exception these are fun to paint. I hope they will be fun to purchase. This was first posted on Canvas by Canvas Blog.
More information on fishing lures can be found at
Wikepedia.
Be sure and save this date, Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2007 for the Junior Leagues' 25th annual Holiday Magic show at the Arlington, TX. convention center.

Other blogs where I post:



1 comment:

Fruity said...

You can paint very well. It's a nice contrast between the lure and the blue water. Cheers from Fruity