Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cheers and Ole 13012, Palette Knife Oil Painting, 30 in 30, Day 12, by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee



Cheers and Ole 13012
6x6 original oil on Ampersand Gessobord
$75.00

 Purchase through my online gallery at Daily Paintworks HERE.

(Painted for day 12 of 30 of the Leslie Saeta paint 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.)

On Saturday evening late, I had a few sketch lines drawn in on the above painting when the phone rang and my daughter says, "I don't want to scare you but Charlie and I are out in the driveway". Ole.. raced to clean off a place to sit.. No I didn't write that..I'm always ready to share stories and laugh with my daughter. Dana opened a bottle of wine, Cheers, and we interrupted each other for several hours like "look there's a chicken"...They had delivered more clothes to the grand at UTA and a great Christmas 8x10 photo of the family to me with Charlie dressed as Santa and the girls as elf helpers. Dana just looked glam.
The painting above with the Mexican flavored napkin in the set up was painted with water mixable oils and a palette knife but some brush accents. I was reasonably calm last night painting about 12:00 knowing I had all night to finish but it certainly went faster than that. Cheers.. What was I doing all day Saturday? Working on my WebinART class and my website. Here's how it's looking..HERE

TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL STILL LIFE, ARTISTS OF TEXAS, BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE, FINE ART, DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, LESLIE SAETA, COFFEE CUP OIL PAINTING, LIME FRUIT,

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net
Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I really enjoyed reading your post, Nancy! This is a delightful painting, especially with the wonderful rich application of paint. Love it!