Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Friday, January 4, 2013

Spur Me On Sunflower, 13003, Day 3, 30/30 Leslie Saeta Painting Challenge by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee

Spur Me On Sunflower, 13003
6x6" Oil on Ampersand Gessobord,
$75/$7 Shipping
Purchase at on online gallery at Daily Paintworks HERE.

Congratulations to all the painters who have joined Leslie Saeta on this journey and have made it to day 3.  On my blog post I wrote about an Edouard Manet book I was reading and because of ill health he couldn't complete a project but had hopes that when his friend came he would "spur me on".  Thanks to my friends who have "spurred me on" and liked the sunflower painting from yesterday enough that I tried another today. I hope each of you has encouragement from friends and family.
The photograph is from a Ken Hosmer watercolor workshop years ago in OK. and one of the students brought in so many beautiful flowers for painting. 
I wish this group good health and good time management as we paint together in the Leslie Saeta 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. 

This painting is for sale on my Daily Paintworks Gallery for $75 and $7 shipping. 

TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL STILL LIFE,  ARTISTS OF TEXAS BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE , FINE ART,  DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, FLORAL STILL LIFE, FLOWERS IN OIL,

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Arena Shawn said...

I came across your painting in Leslie's challenge, which I happen to be doing myself. Love the bold brushwork and brilliant color of this piece. It is so juicy and vivid!

Nancy Standlee said...

Thank you Arena..