Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lylas Grace ~ Self Portrait Global Love In Challenge #2




SOLD
9 x 13 in. Acrylic on Canvas
Lylas - Grace


Read my
post on my Nancy Standlee Art Blog about the Lylas paintings.

Artist Self Portraits:

David Lobenberg has just posted on his blog the results of the self portrait challenge #2. This challenge was to paint yourself with something adorning your head. I've got my headwrap on straight but one of my eyes is slightly askew. Since it's a gouache painting, I will give it another hot lick. If you'd like to participate in challenge #3, he's accepting suggestions "from everyday prosaic to wild and whacky". It's great fun to see such an array of self portraits.

Please visit my website and comment on my blog.
Find me on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

BLOG.............Nancy Standlee Art Blog

WEB SITE ........Nancy Standlee

WEB SITE ........Canvas By Canvas


Other blogs where I post:

Daily Painters of Texas

Daily Abstract Painters Gallery

Daily Painters Marketplace



TEXAS CONTEMPORARY ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONIST FINE ART DAILY PAINTER
NANCY STANDLEE ARLINGTON, TEXAS ART FOR SALE

Contact: NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

No comments: