Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Monday, September 1, 2014

White Pitcher, Small Oil Painting, Leslie Saeta 30/30 Challenge by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee

White Pitcher 14027
Oil
6x6x1.5" on gallery wrapped canvas
Sides are painted, no need for a frame, ready to hang

Hello friends, I haven't painted much this summer but I've been doing a lot of sketchbook journaling and more to come on that in future posts. I've also been trying to regroup and declutter but I'm not there yet but closer that I was 6 months ago. I wanted to join the hundreds in the new Leslie Saeta 30/30 painting challenge in September which is to paint 30 paintings in 30 days. White pitcher is day one and that means 29 more to go but if I don't make each one that is O.K. A challenge is an effort, a battle call and my theme is to revisit some workshop notes and some books while practicing painting. 
I saw this quote on Facebook and I will need it during this September painting marathon. "Instead of cleaning house I just watch an episode of Hoarders and think Wow my house looks great."

I joined Urban Sketchers August 16 and sketched in a Moleskine A4 journal with these two entries. 
This was before the meeting and some girl friends and I needed lunch in a tearoom and we sketched our lunch.
The transit authority in Fort Worth. 

Texas Daily Painter, Oil painting, small oil, still life, roses, Nancy Standlee Fine Art, Daily Paintworks, Pinterest, Canvas by Canvas, Check Advantage, Journal Workshop, sketchbook, journaling,
Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge,


Original fine art and affordable prints can be found at:
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/NancyStandlee/
Order personalized checks, side tear checks, checkbook covers and address labels with a choice of 20 of my paintings on them.


No comments: