Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Friday, September 19, 2014

Seagulls in Oil, Paintings for the Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge by Leslie Saeta and Painted by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee

Seagull 14043
Oil, 8x8x1.5" on gallery wrapped canvas
All of the paintings for the 30/30 challenge can be seen as a group on my website at http://nancystandlee.com

I am now in my bird phase of the 30/30 Leslie Saeta Challenge.(The last time I checked there were 1053 artists are enrolled.) I've found a great site for artists to join and use copyright free photos on Paint My Photo and that is where I found this guy. Later you are invited to post your painting on the site. 

 Seagulls Resting 14044
Oil, 3x16x3/4" on gallery wrapped canvas
Available on Daily Paintworks 


Mr. and Mrs. Seagull
12x16x2" Oil on Ampersand hardbord cradled with 2" deep, painted red
Available at Daily Paintworks

The painted sides:

Texas Daily Painter, Oil painting, small oil, birds, seagulls, Nancy Standlee Fine Art, Daily Paintworks, Pinterest, Canvas by Canvas, Check Advantage, Ampersand hardbord, Paint My Photo, 30/30 Challenge, Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge,

Original fine art and affordable prints can be found at:
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/NancyStandlee/
Order personalized checks, side tear checks, checkbook covers and address labels with a choice of 20 of my paintings on them.

No comments: