Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Friday, September 12, 2014

Paintings for the Leslie Saeta 30/30 Challenge Roses and Lemons, Small Oil Paintings by Texas Daily Painter Nancy Standlee

Roses #4 14036
Oil, 6x6x1.5" gallery wrapped canvas

As some of you know I have been painting for the 30 paintings in 30 day challenge by Leslie Saeta. My goal was to revisit some workshop notes and DVD's with a follow up study of technique and study. This is the 4th rose study but with a different color scheme.

Lemon 14037
Oil, 6x6x1.5"
In this 30/30 challenge as I was reviewing some notes I found Hedi Moran's treatment of a lemon is something I had to try. I've taken two workshops with her, in Arkansas and Arizona and she has several DVD's if you can't get to a workshop. She is known for her florals. She will be at the Scottsdale Artists School in February 2015 and Scottsdale is easy to get to and easy to get around once there. 

Lemon #2, 14038
6x6x1.5" Oil on Gallery wrapped canvas

Another lemon today ? I hope not but these are fun to paint and a little like painting pears, fun!



Good news this morning Three Roses 14033 has found a Texas home and I hope this art collector enjoys a small oil in their collection. 

Texas Daily Painter, Oil painting, small oil, still life, roses, lemons,  Nancy Standlee Fine Art, Daily Paintworks, Pinterest, Canvas by Canvas, Check Advantage, Journal Workshop, 30/30 Challenge,
Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge,

Original fine art and affordable prints can be found at:
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/NancyStandlee/
Order personalized checks, side tear checks, checkbook covers and address labels with a choice of 20 of my paintings on them.

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Great rose painting....IT has such life and plenty of texture...IT is perfect, Nancy!

Nancy Standlee said...

Thanks Sue. I have enjoyed experimenting with these rose paintings.

Image Colorist said...

This design is very creative..... i`m interested to your work ........