Cheerful and Colorful Paintings

Cheerful and Colorful Paintings in Oil, Acrylic, Mixed Media and Collage
nancystandlee@sbcglobal.net

Monday, September 29, 2014

Paintings for the Thirty Paintings in Thirty Day Challenge and Sold Tulips and Torn Paper Collage by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee


Banner Roses 14051
Acrylic, 12x24x1.5"
Available on Daily Paintworks

I have painted this design before and used it for my banner on my website, blog and Facebook. I build up the roses with molding paste and I will sign on the side so this painting may be hung upright or horizontal. 


Indigo Bunting #2  SOLD
8x8x1.5" acrylic 
Available on Daily Paintworks

California Beach 14053
16x20 Acrylic
Available on Daily Paintworks

This was painted in California on canvas and I've finally gotten around to mounting it on a canvas board and it is now ready for a home and a frame.  

Sold Late Night Tulip to a Texas Art Collector.


Sold a collage and is on the way to a New Jersey collector.
I have an affordable collage artbyte tutorial available on Daily Paintworks HERE.

Texas Daily Painter, Oil painting, small oil, still life, roses, beach painting, collage, cup, tulip, Nancy Standlee Fine Art, Daily Paintworks, Pinterest, Canvas by Canvas, Check Advantage, sold paintings, 30/30 Challenge, Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge,

Original fine art and affordable prints can be found at:
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/NancyStandlee/
Order personalized checks, side tear checks, checkbook covers and address labels with a choice of 20 of my paintings on them.

No comments: